- Show respect for other guests!
- There is NO SMOKING in the entire building and at the entrance.
- It must be quiet both in and outside the building between 10 pm and 9 am.
- Your room is at your disposal until 11 am on the day of your departure.
Cleaning rules for the hostel guests
(Does not apply to hotel guests!)
- Hostel guests must clean their rooms when they move out, unless they’ve ordered “departure cleaning”. (See price list.)
- The cleaning cart can be found in the hostel corridor (room numbers 215-231).
- Sweep and wash the floor.
- Dust other surfaces.
- Change bag in the wastepaper basket.
- If you have rented sheets, leave them in the reception.
POOR CLEANING WILL BE CHARGED!
(SVIF‘s general booking rules with some adjustments.)
If no special agreement has been made, the regulations below will be valid. Please note that there are special rules when making reservations for groups, conferences etc.
The reservation is cogent, both for the guest and for Lyckåhem Logi, after its agreement. The confirmation can be made orally or in writing. If the agreement has been made by phone, that will be valid as a confirmation. When making a reservation, please leave your name, address, phone number and the dates of your arrival and departure.
CANCELLATION AND NON-ARRIVAL
A cancellation should be done at the latest 6 pm the day before the planned arrival, unless anything else has been agreed upon. If a cancellation is made later, you will be charged for the entire booked period. This is also the case if you don’t show up at all.
If you have made a reservation for a certain time period, but depart before the end of that period, you will be charged for another day.
Example: You book Tuesday-Friday, but on the Wednesday you change your mind and check out. You will then have to pay for Tuesday-Thursday. The deadline is at 6 pm, if you check out after 6 pm on the Wednesday you’ll be charged for yet another day, meaning you’ll have to pay for Tuesday-Friday in this case.
The payment is to be made in advance to Swedish bank giro 5898-0202 or cash at the arrival, unless something else has been agreed upon.
According to Nordic law, Lyckåhem Logi is only responsible for you and your belongings if the damage is caused by the hostel personnel.
You as a guest has the full responsibility for any damages that you or your visitors cause at Lyckåhem Logi.
Please verify with Lyckåhem Logi before bringing house pets. We only alow pets in a limited number of rooms, for allergy reasons.
If you violate the non smoking rules, Lyckåhem Logi has the right to charge extra for income losses (the next guest might not handle the smoke as good as you…), cleaning etc.
TIME of ARRIVAL
During peak season, the reception is always open 5 pm – 7 pm. At other times and during off/season: As agreed.